Since Summer is now over, I have decided to start a “30 Day Fall Challenge”. I am not a professional by any means, but I am going to stick to a plan that I know has worked for me in the past.
Monday-Friday, I do my Insanity Max 30. On Saturday and Sunday, I try to do a little bit of yoga or pilates. It helps stretch me out for the week to come.
My meal plan is not perfect, and Pinterest has so many options for you to choose. I only pick the things I like the most for my meals. The key is to drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. I love Insanity Max 30 because it is only 30-40 minutes of your day. It’s quick, to the point, and challenging.
I’ve also learned that breaking up these meals is the best way to stay full longer. If you’re constantly fueling your body with the right, healthy, and hearty things, you are more likely to not splurge on the nasty gunk you put into your body. That means no processed foods, ladies and gentlemen! In thirty days, I will share with you my progress and how my 30 Day Fall Challenge worked out for me!
Click here to get your free printable!
See you in 30 days!
My Workout Playlist
Let out that inner Beyonce!
- Alanis Morissette- Ironic
- Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman
- Banks- Beggin For Thread
- Rolling Stones- Beast of Burden
- Billy Squier- My Kinda Lover
- The Chainsmokers- Don’t Let Me Down
- X Ambassadors- Kerosene Dreams
- M83- Midnight City
- Mark Morrison- Return of the Mack (remix)
- Maroon 5- Sugar
- Nick Jonas- Chainsaw
- Nicky Jam- El Perdon
- Seather- Weak
Cardio’s Radio is what gets me through:
- Bob Marley- A Lalalalalalalala Long
- Bullet For My Valentine- Your Betrayal
- Shinedown- Call Me
- Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
- Daddy Yankee- Limbo
- Don Omar- Danza Kuduro (FAVZIE)
- Flume- Never Be Like You
- Five Finger Death Punch- Bad Company (or any FFDP)
- X Ambassadors- Gorgeous
- Halsey- Castle
- Imagine Dragons- Shots
- J. Balvin- Ay Vamos
- Kaleo- No Good
- Kaleo- Way Down We Go
- Kat Dahlia- Crazy
- Zayn & Taylor Swift- I Don’t Want to Live Forever
- ZZ Top- Tush
- The Rolling Stones- Gimme Shelter
21 Day Fix Extreme Review (with pictures)
I completed the 21 Day Fix Extreme workout 3 weeks ago today and I wanted to share my experience with it. I will start by saying for me, it was very challenging. I do not normally lift weights and jump at the same time. Yes, it was a lot of plyo. Workout one: PLYO! Here is what you get in your little package to lose that fat:
Yes, she is definitely hot! She is a great coach! She is very motivating and makes you believe you can change your body and of course it does not happen overnight. I have to admit that I didn’t follow the diet plan very well. I did have a lot of beer throughout these weeks.. What can I say? Hard days or warm nights. These workouts are all roughly 30 minutes long!
Day One: Plyo Fix Extreme
- I do not like Plyo
- They really do work, so DO IT!
Day Two: Upper Fix Extreme
- I am weak in the arms and I LOVED this workout
Day Three: Pilates Fix Extreme
- I have to say I had a hard time with the resistance band 90% of the time
Day Four: Lower Fix Extreme
- Autumn’s absolute favorite workout
Day Five: Cardio Fix Extreme
- This will have you sweating in the first round!
- I’ll most likely do this even after I finish for a good cardio day.
Day Six: Dirty 30 Extreme
- WOW! This workout is brilliant! It is fun and rough!
Day Seven: Yoga Extreme
- My favorite day…
So, these workouts really get you sweating! You’re working your entire body nearly the entire sessions each day. There’s no rest day! IT’S ONLY 30 MINUTES OF YOUR DAY! That is what I loved most about it. Sooooo drum roll please…. Here is my results:
*Sparkle*Sparkle* I have to say not much changed really. I did get a little bit more definition throughout my body, but I will have to do a few more rounds to tone up everything AND stick to the nutrition. That was what was so hard for me. I give this workout a good ole 5 star! Let me know what you thought of your results with this workout! I love feedback!