TOTAL BODY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
NARROW SQUAT WITH AN UPRIGHT ROW 4X15
SHOULDER PRESS 4X15
BARBELL LUNGE 4X10
BENT OVER ROW 4X10
SCISSOR ABS ONE MINUTE
TRICEP EXTENSION 3X10
SIT UPS 3X10
BARBELL SQUAT 3X10
BICYCLES ONE MINUTE
TURTLES ONE MINUTE
DOWN DOG TO OBLIQUE KNEE 30 SECONDS EACH SIDE
AB L HOLD 30 SECONDS EACH SIDE
MIX THESE UP HOWEVER YOU WOULD LIKE! I DID ALL OF THEM ONE TIME THROUGH THEN REPEATED. I HELD THE ABS OFF FOR THE VERY LAST AND I BURNED THROUGH THEM WITHOUT A REST. (OTHER THAN A CHEAT REST).
If any of you have a YMCA, I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend taking the Grit class! EXHAUSTING! It’ll have you drinking a gallon of water the remainder of the day!
- HAMMER CURL 4X15
- KETTLEBALL SWINGS WITIH A SQUAT 4X15
- PUSHUPS 4X10
- STANDING FLYS 4X10
- MILITARY PRESS 3X10
- LAYING CHEST FLY 3X10
- FRONT RAISES 3X10
- JUMP ROPE FOR ONE MINUTE
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS FOR 30 SECONDS
GET IT GIRL!
LEG DAY IS AMONG US!
Insanity Max 30 Sweat Intervals first!
- SINGLE LEG DEADLIFTS 4X10
- WEIGHTED GLUTE BRIDGE ON A BENCH 4X10
360 SQUAT FOR ONE MINUTE
- WEIGHTED SUMO SQUAT 4X15
- SINGLE LEG SQUAT 4X10
- GOOD MORNINGS 3X10
- SINGLE LEG HIP THRUST 3X10
- SUPERMAN 3X10
SIDE LEG RAISES ONE MINUTE EACH SIDE
ONE MINUTE PLANK
Alright alright alright! Here is Tuesday’s workout in the books!
I did insanity max 30 tabata power to begin and worked my back/triceps/biceps/abs.
- LAT PULL DOWN (I USED A RESISTANCE BAND AND PULLED DOWN ON EACH SIDE OF MY BODY)
- TRICEP EXTENSION (I USED A 10LB DUMMBELL)
REST ONE MINUTE
ONE MINUTE PLANK
- BENT OVER ROW 4X15
- BENT OVER TRICEP KICKBACKS 4X15
REST ONE MINUTE
ONE MINUTE RUSSIAN TWISTS
- TRICEP DIPS 3X10
- BARBELL DEADLIFT 3X10
- TRIANGLE PUSHUP 3X10
REST ONE MINUTE
ONE MINUTE STARFISH SITUPS
ONE MINUTE EXERCISE BALL PULL INS
GET THAT GLASS OF WINE, YOU DESERVE IT!
Let’s start Monday off with legs/glutes and with a 30 minute cardio sesh of your choice!
*DISCLOSURE: I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS, I’M JUST TRYING TO GET THAT KIM KARDASHIAN BOOTY.
Insanity Max 30 Cardio is one of my favs and that is usually my cardio M-F followed by a quick strength sesh. Mondays, we booty lift!
- CURTSY LUNGE – 4 X 15 (EACH LEG) I USED 10LB DUMBBELLS
- SINGLE LUNGE JUMP OR NO JUMP – 4 X 10 (EACH LEG) I USED 8 AND 5LB DUMBBELLS
SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT FOR ONE MINUTE WITH WEIGHT OF YOUR CHOICE
- BULGARIAN SQUAT – 4 X 10 (EACH LEG) I USED 10LB DUMBBELLS
- DEADLIFT – 4 X 12 I USED A 45LB BAR WITH 15LB ON EACH SIDE
- HIP THRUSTS – 3 X 10 I USED A 45LB BAR WITH 15LBS ON EACH SIDE
- KICK BACKS – 3 X 10 I USED A 10LB DUMBBELL AND THRUST UP ON ALL FOURS
- LUNGE TO SQUAT – 3 X 10 I DID NOT USE ANY WEIGHTS (UP TO YOU)
BANDED LATERAL WALK 30 REPS EACH SIDE (TWO STEPS TO THE LEFT AND TWO STEPS TO THE RIGHT)! ALMOST DONE!
RUSSIAN TWISTS FOR ONE MINUTE
CONGRATS MY BABES AND GENTS, YOU DID IT!
I started getting a grip on the new year a little late in January… Don’t get me wrong, I still work out every Monday-Friday without a hitch in my giddy-up, but now I am cracking the whip down.
Every Monday-Friday I do my Shaun T’s Insanity Max 30. If you have not done this workout, trust me it’s a keeper. I came across the TIU girls a few years ago, but I haven’t pursued their exercises; until this week.
They came across a New Year’s challenge, and I did not do the first week because I did not find it until now. I just finished the second week, and so far I love it! (You can see their challenges here). The only issue is that you can’t open up the daily toning exercises once the day has passed. Lucky for you, I saved them for you. I did not know this, so I missed the first two days, Monday and Tuesday. Since that happened, I incorporated their other workouts into those two days. Click the link below to find the attached PDF of the exercises.
TONE IT UP GIRL TONING EXERCISES
Now, you can do any workouts during the week, but as I said, I did Insanity Max 30. On Saturday and Sunday, I just found some exercises on YouTube. The TIU girls have workouts on their website that are extremely good for you!
Good luck and let me see your results!
Since Summer is now over, I have decided to start a “30 Day Fall Challenge”. I am not a professional by any means, but I am going to stick to a plan that I know has worked for me in the past.
Monday-Friday, I do my Insanity Max 30. On Saturday and Sunday, I try to do a little bit of yoga or pilates. It helps stretch me out for the week to come.
My meal plan is not perfect, and Pinterest has so many options for you to choose. I only pick the things I like the most for my meals. The key is to drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. I love Insanity Max 30 because it is only 30-40 minutes of your day. It’s quick, to the point, and challenging.
I’ve also learned that breaking up these meals is the best way to stay full longer. If you’re constantly fueling your body with the right, healthy, and hearty things, you are more likely to not splurge on the nasty gunk you put into your body. That means no processed foods, ladies and gentlemen! In thirty days, I will share with you my progress and how my 30 Day Fall Challenge worked out for me!
Click here to get your free printable!
See you in 30 days!
My Workout Playlist
Let out that inner Beyonce!
- Alanis Morissette- Ironic
- Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman
- Banks- Beggin For Thread
- Rolling Stones- Beast of Burden
- Billy Squier- My Kinda Lover
- The Chainsmokers- Don’t Let Me Down
- X Ambassadors- Kerosene Dreams
- M83- Midnight City
- Mark Morrison- Return of the Mack (remix)
- Maroon 5- Sugar
- Nick Jonas- Chainsaw
- Nicky Jam- El Perdon
- Seather- Weak
Cardio’s Radio is what gets me through:
- Bob Marley- A Lalalalalalalala Long
- Bullet For My Valentine- Your Betrayal
- Shinedown- Call Me
- Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
- Daddy Yankee- Limbo
- Don Omar- Danza Kuduro (FAVZIE)
- Flume- Never Be Like You
- Five Finger Death Punch- Bad Company (or any FFDP)
- X Ambassadors- Gorgeous
- Halsey- Castle
- Imagine Dragons- Shots
- J. Balvin- Ay Vamos
- Kaleo- No Good
- Kaleo- Way Down We Go
- Kat Dahlia- Crazy
- Zayn & Taylor Swift- I Don’t Want to Live Forever
- ZZ Top- Tush
- The Rolling Stones- Gimme Shelter
21 Day Fix Extreme Review (with pictures)
I completed the 21 Day Fix Extreme workout 3 weeks ago today and I wanted to share my experience with it. I will start by saying for me, it was very challenging. I do not normally lift weights and jump at the same time. Yes, it was a lot of plyo. Workout one: PLYO! Here is what you get in your little package to lose that fat:
Yes, she is definitely hot! She is a great coach! She is very motivating and makes you believe you can change your body and of course it does not happen overnight. I have to admit that I didn’t follow the diet plan very well. I did have a lot of beer throughout these weeks.. What can I say? Hard days or warm nights. These workouts are all roughly 30 minutes long!
Day One: Plyo Fix Extreme
- I do not like Plyo
- They really do work, so DO IT!
Day Two: Upper Fix Extreme
- I am weak in the arms and I LOVED this workout
Day Three: Pilates Fix Extreme
- I have to say I had a hard time with the resistance band 90% of the time
Day Four: Lower Fix Extreme
- Autumn’s absolute favorite workout
Day Five: Cardio Fix Extreme
- This will have you sweating in the first round!
- I’ll most likely do this even after I finish for a good cardio day.
Day Six: Dirty 30 Extreme
- WOW! This workout is brilliant! It is fun and rough!
Day Seven: Yoga Extreme
- My favorite day…
So, these workouts really get you sweating! You’re working your entire body nearly the entire sessions each day. There’s no rest day! IT’S ONLY 30 MINUTES OF YOUR DAY! That is what I loved most about it. Sooooo drum roll please…. Here is my results:
*Sparkle*Sparkle* I have to say not much changed really. I did get a little bit more definition throughout my body, but I will have to do a few more rounds to tone up everything AND stick to the nutrition. That was what was so hard for me. I give this workout a good ole 5 star! Let me know what you thought of your results with this workout! I love feedback!